Monday, September 24, 2012

Working out and new camera

Hi,

Okay, so i usually jog or do boot camp 3-4 maaaaaybe 5 times on a good week. I didn't do any of it in the month of August up until yesterday. I was just way too busy trying to get the kids ready for the school year. I decided to get out and jog today. Boy is it tough getting back out there after almost 2 months! I am determined to get at it again.

I have been super excited and in love with our new camera. Canon Rebel T3i. We bought it just before Labor day which was cool because we went to the beach and it was the perfect time to try it out. All of our pictures, kids sports pics and school functions have been shot with our iPhone. Blah!! Most of the time someone came out looking like they had glowing eyes, and it wasn't anything i could fix or knew how to anyway. I tried to edit the pic, but it would tell me that it couldn't detect red eye. Anyway, gone are the days when i take pictures with an iPhone. So funny thing is, i think I'm a professional photographer after reading 3 books on photography. I also just made a camera strap cover for my new baby but i haven't taken pictures of it yet because i'm working on a second one. Will post pics of them soon.

Blessings,
Erika



No comments:

Post a Comment