Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Hi,

Two weeks ago my mom sent one of my daughters (Ava) some birthday money. Ava already knew what she wanted to spend the money on. I tried to give her the option of saving it but she had her heart set on one of those Furreal Go Go walkin pups. Every time we went to walmart or target she would ask if i'd buy it for her. Poor girl, the answer was always "let's wait to see if you get it for Christmas". For those of you who don't know how much those things cost well let me tell you. 54.99! We ended up buying the walkin pup with her birthday money and she was so happy. Well guess what, when we got home and turned it on it wouldn't work! I put in brand new batteries and all. UGH! I returned it and got her money back. 

Today i decided to stop by the Goodwill before i had to pick kids up from school. I found a perfectly brand new Go Go walkin pup for 4.99! Yes, 4.99! Brought it home, put in some new batteries and it worked! The other $50 was spent on an American girl doll. LUCKYYYYYY! You can find some pretty good things at the Goodwill:)

Blessings,
Erika


No comments:

Post a Comment